Just wanted to throw it out there if you have a movie script that you want done from a great idea, I am available for hire. Flat rate is $10,000 and if you need rewrites when you are in production so the script matches your shooting budget, I will provide that service free.
The process works like this. You provide a concept and we go one step at a time until the project is completed.
1) Title (if you don’t have one to start this would be the first step)
2) Longline (approved logline)
3) Beat Sheet – this aspect would get the most rewrites once approved by you it’s locked down
4) One Page – one page summer of the story
5) Scene Outlines – you need to sign off on this before the script writing moves forward
6) Rough Draft – raw rough draft with lots of typos
7) Rewrite – changes made
8) Final – completed script turned in.
Projects can be completed in six months or less. The only requirement for this process is a one week maximum approval time on each phase so the project can move forward. 50% deposit due before start. 25% due before script starts when all of the preproduction phases have been approved. Final payment due within 3 days of final draft submission.
As you might have guessed from the blog content, I specialize in low budget film making. If you are looking for a writer who understands how to write for smaller budgets, I would be an ideal person to join your team.
The below headshot is slightly misleading. But in general my skill set involved, honesty, communication, and of course I’m an amazing writer.